This is the API documentation for AFrameJS.
The underlying principles of development in AFrame are:
- Create the basic classes necessary to create an MVC application
- A powerful event system makes life much simpler and more flexible than chains of callbacks
- Favor composition over inheritance, use AOP to augment OOP whenever it makes sense
- Forms are central to nearly all web applications
- Collections of related data are essential
- Use features/standards from HTML5 where possible
- Be database agnostic - who knows what data persistence schemes are going to be used
- Clean up references when objects are torn down so that memory leaks are minimized
- Make AFrame as easy to add on to as possible
Check out these docs, select the classes on the left to see what they are about. They are full of examples to quickly learn, and more are being added all of the time. Examine the unit tests to get a better idea of how the parts fit together.